If you forget your password or you can't log in, start by resetting your password:
- Go to http://clients.insightsquared.com/
- Enter your email address to send yourself a password reset email.
Alternately, you can ask your company's InsightSquared administrator to reset your password.
I still haven't received the password reset email.
Here are a few things to check for:
- A typo: For security against hackers, the site didn't tell you if you entered an email address that we don't have any record of. Try it again to make sure you didn't have a typo. Your email address is not case-sensitive.
- Wrong address: Did you type in a different email address than the one that you use to log in to InsightSquared? Many of our customers have multiple email addresses for the same person, like:
- Personal Spam Folder: Check your spam folder for an email from "[email protected]" with a subject of "InsightSquared Password Reset"
- Company-Level Spam Filter: Many firms have a spam filter on the email server that would prevent spam from even getting to the spam folder that you can see. This is by far the most common reason that folks find that they aren't receiving emails from InsightSquared. Your IT administrator should know whether your company has this kind of spam filter configured.
- Account turned on: Have you successfully logged in to InsightSquared before? Maybe one of your account administrators hasn't enabled your account.
No luck with any of that??
Oh no! Maybe there's something more dastardly going on, like an overzealous spam filter on your email server. Email [email protected] and we'll help get to the bottom of things.