Is it possible to pull in additional data to a report?
On many InsightSquared reports, Administrators are able to add custom columns so the tables best suit the company's workflow.
A Lookup column pulls directly from your source system. These can be added to any table in which each row represents a single opportunity. Formula columns, which are based on columns that already exist, can be added to any table. One note on Formula columns is that you cannot delete any column that a formula references.
To add a column:
- Click the gear icon in the top right.
- Select "Table" on the left.
- Click "Add a Custom Column."
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Add the column and save the report.